An opportunity for those working in KS1/ early years to run a taster session for teachers/ practitioners and others from the sector at our next Sample - Discover - Share event
The Rainbow Collective and Lewisham Education Arts Network are hosting a creative networking event for the early years/KS1 sector in partnership with Apples and Snakes and Coin Street Family and Children’s Centre,Southbank, in order to encourage the development of partnerships between early years settings, schools and creative practitioners.
- In a (very) soft sell market place, have a platform to promote your
services directly to teachers, early years practitioners, librarians and others
in the sector
- Have the opportunity to join in with facilitated networking during the
- Show off the exciting opportunities that you or your organisation can
offer early years/KS1 settings
- Have opportunities to build relationships that may lead to future work
- Create an event for you to showcase your work
- Promote the event, including your activity, widely to the sector
- Facilitate the sharing of contact details between participants and
workshop leaders (permission dependent)
- Aim to have an evening of effective, interesting and innovative arts
practice, across art forms which showcase the very best in arts education
for early years and Key Stage 1
- Cover car-parking costs at the venue
To register your interest, please complete and email the form attached to email@example.com by 4pm Thursday 11 June 2015.
Event will be held Thursday 2nd July 2015 (most likely between 4:30-8:00pm).
- All selected workshop leaders will need to deliver one taster workshop either once or twice (for two different groups).
- There will be allocated time for refreshments and further networking.
- We will facilitate the sharing of contact details between participants and workshop leaders
- Coin Street nursery have an large balcony space and welcome outdoor creative activities
- We will make a selection based on providing a range of activities, art forms and a balance of individual practitioners/ cultural organisations.
To register your interest, please complete and email the form attached to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 17th June 2015.
Ideally this is for those who live and/or work in South East London
Previous participants have said:
‘Thank you for friendly & informative networking. Really broke the ice & left feeling positive/excited … Great!’
‘It was fab! I had a great time making things and getting creative.’
‘Keep doing the event.’
With thanks to our partner venue: Coin Street Family and Children’s Centre, 108 Stamford Street, South Bank London SE1 9NH
This event is supported by Apples and Snakes/ Arts Council England
LEAN (Lewisham Education Arts Network) is a charity that supports arts education through networking and developing those who work in the sector and advocating for the arts. We have run a number of creative networking sessions and arts education events since 2000.