Opportunity to showcase your work to teachers and librarians.
In partnership with Bexley Music Hub and Bird College, Lewisham Education Arts Network is leading on a cross-borough creative networking event for teachers and library staff in Bexley and Bromley, in particular.
Sample – Discover – Share
This event will take place on Wednesday 8 October 2014 at Townley Grammar School, Bexleyheath (4:30-7:30pm). The event is supported by Apples and Snakes, one of four associate Bridge organisations in London, and the second of the series.
This event is an activities-focused format, involving workshops and knowledge exchange, and will facilitate the sharing of good practice between teachers, librarians and creative practitioners. This opportunity for face-to-face sharing of creative activity and conversation, will help build trust and encourage future collaborations.
We have two different opportunities for artists/arts organisations based in Bexley or Bromley to get involved in this event:
- Provide a ¾ hour workshop (delivered twice) at the event to:
- Show what you have to offer and demonstrate your skills
- Develop a dialogue with teachers/library staff and understand what they want through doing
- Help teachers/librarians to gain new ideas and try before buying
- Collect new individual teacher/librarian contacts and give out information on your work
Please register through this page if you would like to attend to be part of the market place and join in activities with teachers/librarians. Spaces are limited, preference will be given to Bexley or Bromley based artists.