Part-time role supporting the development of opportunities for young people to gain all levels of Arts Award.
The Royal Opera House is part of the network of Bridge organizations funded by Arts Council England to provide a bridge between the arts and education sectors in support of the goal to enable every child and young person to have the opportunity to experience the richness of the arts, museums and libraries. We are now seeking a dynamic individual to join our Bridge team to play an active role in the supporting the development of opportunities for young people to gain all levels of Arts Award across North Kent, Medway, Essex, Luton, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
- Experience as a trained Arts Award adviser.
- Working knowledge of both the informal and formal education sector.
- First-hand experience of taking a cohort of young people through to moderation at more than one Arts Award level.
- Evidence of strategic thinking and planning in a related field.
- High level project planning and management skills including the ability to keep to a budget and achieve project objectives.
Deadline: 10am on Friday 28th March 2014
More information and application: http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=1571