The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award centres working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue. Deadline 2 March.
The Access Fund
will be open for applications on Monday 29 January until 5pm on Friday 2 March.
For more information and links to apply, click
here. You can also check out the Arts
Award Blog for
case studies from previous projects and guidance on completing your
What can the money be used for?
- Discover, Explore or Bronze logs
- Bronze, Silver or Gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive
technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting
is not cost effective)
Keep updated on Arts Award in South London by joining the Greenwich, Lewisham and Southwark Arts Award Network. Send your name, organisation and email to Jane Hendrie
Also keep looking at the Arts Award section on this website.