ixia, a Public Art Think Tank, are organising this FREE briefing on the relationship between the provision of public art and the inclusion of cultural well-being within the NPPF.
Date: 29/06/2022 – 29/06/2022
Topics covered will include
- An update on the development and implementation of the NPPF at a national and local level, including the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), and relating to cultural well-being and public art. From speaker Ian Dove QC.
- Examining what Cultural well-being means and looks like, how it can be measured and its relationship with the development of places. From speaker Charles Landry
- TCPAs involvement with the Culture and Sport Planning Toolkit, including its Improving Culture, Arts and Sporting Opportunities through Planning. A Good Practice Guide. From speaker Michael Chang
- Ian Dove QC, planning barrister from No5 Chambers;
- Charles Landry, international authority on the use of imagination and creativity in urban change;
- Michael Chang, Planning Policy Officer for the Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA).
For more information and how to book: http://ixia-info.com/events/public-art-cultural-well-being-and-the-nppf-events-2013/