Come and present, make new contacts and/or learn a FREE early years music salon and skill sharing event.
Date: 03/12/2023 – 03/12/2023
Who is this for?
Anyone who works with young children (early years) in Lewisham
- You might work in a nursery, playgroup, crèche or school nursery class
- You may be an early years music practitioner or a music practitioner wanting to develop work with young children
- You may be an early years professional but consider yourself to have little or no musical skills or confidence
THIS SESSION IS FOR ALL! The session will be facilitated by an experienced early years music practitioner in a supportive non pressurised and fun environment.
You will end the session:
- having gained new ideas and skills to use with the children you work with
- having had a chance (if you wish) to share something from the group and gain constructive feedback
- knowing who to go to locally with questions about early years music and how to feed your views and ideas to members of the Lewisham Early years Music Stakeholders Group
- having made new contacts who can impact on your work
This session is funded by Lewisham Council; to make the small fund go further any donations towards refreshments would be gratefully received.
Organised by Lewisham Education Arts Network on behalf of Lewisham Early years Music Stakeholders Group. The partners currently include Lewishams Arts Service, Lewisham Music Service, Childrens Centres and Library Service along with Lewisham Education Arts Network, the Pre-school Learning Alliance and Primary Schools.
To find out more contact Jane Hendrie
To book a place click on the button below: