Information session about Sound Connections investment programmes for practitioners, grassroots organisations and Music Education Hubs!
Date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Date: 27/06/2022 – 27/06/2022
Innovate is Sound Connections long-standing seed funding programme for individual
practitioners and grassroots organisations in London to test out new
ideas for working with children and young people through music (with
turnovers under £100,000). Successful Innovate applicants will receive
up to £2,000 and mentoring from Sound Connections to deliver a short
project with children and young people aged 0-25 in London. Project will
need to be delivered by end of March 2022.
Activate is our brand new programme for London-based Music Education Hubs to develop and embed youth voice in their work.
Successful Activate applicants will receive up to £2,000, mentoring
from Sound Connections and a free place on our Essential Youth Voice
training course. Projects will need to be delivered by end of March
In this 90-minute session you will:
- Learn about the aims and purpose of Innovate and Activate.
- Get to know the application processes.
- Hear from past programme participants and learn what its like to be an Innovator or Activator.
- Meet new people and share project ideas.
This event is for practitioners and organisations working with children and young people in London.
Attend if you are a practitioner working independently, a grassroots
organisations with a turnover under £100,000 or a London-based Music
- 2:00pm Welcome
- 2:10pm Introduction to Innovate
- 2:25pm Introduction to Activate
- 2:40pm Breakout spaces for more detailed information about Innovate and Activate application processes
- 3:10pm Small group breakouts for coffee, networking and project sharing
- 3:30pm End
To book your FREE place, visit the website.