Pathways is a 4 year BIG Lottery funded Improving Futures Programme, using
an early intervention approach. Our aim is to share the
learning we have gathered from our first two years.
Date: 30/11/2023 – 30/11/2023
Family Pathways are committed to delivering a
learning event in the borough as part of our lottery funding. Our aim is to
share the learning we have gathered from our first two years.
Speakers & Workshops Leaders confirmed so far:
- Naomi Eisenstadt – A Senior Research Fellow in the Departments of
Education and Social Policy at Oxford University
- Jenny Williams – Senior Research Manager at Ecorys UK
- Catherine Rushforth – Director of Catherine Rushforth Associates
- Karen Ball – Director of Impact Matters Community Interest
- Celia Akenhead – Roots & Seeds of Empathy Coordinator and
want to share with professionals across the borough, particularly as the
project has an ‘Early Intervention’ focus. The project focuses on many areas:
- Partnership working
- Developing emotionally, literate and empathic children through Roots of
- Working with families in a meaningful way through 1:1 and group
- Offering training for professionals
- Measuring outcomes and impact
event is a chance to highlight our success in these areas and share our
experience and learning with others. The structure of the day will have both
speakers and break out workshops, so that professionals across all sectors
working with children and families, Local Authority leaders and staff, and many
others can dip into the topics that are relevant to them and take something
away from the day.
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is the
largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector
provider of quality affordable childcare and education in
An educational charity, the Alliance
represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver
care and learning to over 800,000 families every year.
Cost: £15 +booking fee
Spaces are limited so book your place now.