Our new Supported strand is intended to widen access to participation in the festival by providing funding, production and curatorial support to successful applicants. We are committed to the aim of celebrating and promoting the creativity in our area and with 49.3% of Lewishams population constituting BAME groups, this opportunity is aimed primarily at BAME artists and curators based in the London boroughs of Lewisham or Greenwich.
Date: 11/12/2023 – 11/12/2023
All applications will be reviewed by a guest selection panel who will consider the concept, quality and cost of each project before selecting the successful projects. Funding will then be allocated between each successful project. It is important to include a realistic budget with your application, together with a minimum figure necessary for your project to go ahead. This is to enable the panel to divide the funding fairly and to ensure that each successful project is awarded sufficient funding to go ahead.
- The festivals core projects will be open 12-6pm, Friday 25 October to Sun 3 November with late openings until 9pm on each Friday. The preview event takes place on Thursday 24 October and installation begins on 21 October. Your project must open on 24 October and be open (if an exhibition) or happen (if event) within the festival dates and times.
- All successful Supported applicants must be willing and available to participate in public talks and tours during the festival period.
- We reserve the right to decline any application that we deem discriminatory, offensive or contrary to our values. We define values as principles of behaviour and/or judgements of what is important. Our organisational values are: art, learning, care, respect, openness and equality.
- Preference will be given to BAME applicants and applicants resident within the London boroughs of Lewisham and Greenwich.
- The deadline for Supported applications is Sunday 14 July 2019. Applications received after this date will not be included.
For more information or advice please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 694 8842Selection Process