The UK's newest summit for forward-thinking museums and cultural institutions. Culture Reimagined is where innovation in the cultural sector is celebrated.
Date: 24th November 2020
Date: 04/12/2023 – 04/12/2023
During the interactive panels, fireside chats, and technology demos, you will:
- Learn how to supercharge your museums innovation knowledge
- Discover emerging technologies and how to apply them in your setting
- Be inspired by conscious thought leaders collaborating with tech companies
- Share best digital practices and opportunities for return on investment during these unusual times
Confirmed speakers include:
- Immerse UK
- Government agency UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Museum leaders from The National Gallery, Royal Museums Greenwich, and London Transport Museum
- Innovators from companies like Smartify, Factory 42, and Musemio
Why should you attend?
- Timely opportunity to learn from museum innovators and discover new opportunities for innovation
- Learn from creative industries and cultural sector funders about UK industrial strategy
- Discover about technologies that can be inexpensively and realistically implemented into museums today
- Meet with like-minded professionals and make connections
Culture reimagined brings cultural thought leaders and innovators, expert professional learning, inspiration, and innovation together in an accessible and inclusive environment.
For more information on the various talks and to book your free place visit their website.