Early Years Music, it matters
Tell us what you are doing in early years music
Are you an:
- Early years practitioner?
- Musician who works in early years?
- Do you run a play group or nursery?
We want to hear from you!
Lewisham Early Years Music Group is an informal meeting of representatives with an interest in early years practice and with a focus on music. The partners currently include Lewisham’s Arts Service, Lewisham Music Education Hub, Children’s Centres and Library Service along with Lewisham Education Arts Network, the Pre-school Learning Alliance and Primary Schools.
We are currently endeavouring to find out more about the Early Years music offer in Lewisham and for the first time build up a picture of what’s happening across all settings in the borough, which is why we need your help.
- Do you have any music activity happening in your setting? It may be formal or informal, regular or occasional.
- Who is delivering and/or leading on these activities? Could we please contact them, or would you perhaps put them in touch with us? If you are a musician just get intouch directly.
We hope to provide a range of opportunities in the future and need your help in shaping our priorities and programme.
If you can help us out with any of these questions or would like to contribute in any way, then do get back to us.
I am collecting all the replies on behalf of the group, so please get in touch with me: